Treize's Voice Mail
Jan. 31st, 2012 10:32 pmHello, you've reached the voice mail for Colonel Treize Khushrenada of the Organization of the Zodiac. I regret to tell you that I'm not here right now, but if you leave your name and a message, I shall respond as quickly as I am able. Your patience is appreciated.
((OOC: You know the rules. IC/OOC posts here!))
((OOC: You know the rules. IC/OOC posts here!))
IC
Date: 2009-02-22 05:08 pm (UTC)What does this mean? Thousands of opportunities have just opened themselves up for you! The SOS-Dan prides itself in its extensive collection of activities and members, bringing the very best of Somarium—of the very Universe and its counterparts—together! You should feel privileged that you've been chosen to participate in this exciting organization!
So what is it you need to do? Please attend this meeting at the Altosk Tavern in Espoir! (http://community.livejournal.com/somarium/129832.html)
Additional Message
Are you interested in space and technology? Do you think piloting a Gundam is
srs biznizserious business? Then the SOS-Dan is perfect for you!no subject
Date: 2009-02-24 06:57 am (UTC)[hesitant]
Mr. Kushrenada?
I'm sorry to bother you, but you're trying to arrange a police force of some sort here in Somarium, right?
I... have a report of a dangerous individual...
no subject
Date: 2009-02-24 07:00 am (UTC)Who may I ask, am I speaking too - and who is this individual you mention?
no subject
Date: 2009-02-24 07:03 am (UTC)This individual by himself is nothing much... but he seems to have made a powerful ally here in Somarium. She, the ally, just threatened me, and I... do not feel safe.
I cannot give you any further information until you can assure my safety.
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-03-11 01:17 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-11 01:56 am (UTC)Are you available tomorrow morning at 0900 hours?
no subject
Date: 2009-03-11 02:19 am (UTC)(no subject)
From:OOC
Date: 2009-03-12 07:32 pm (UTC)i just wanted you to know that Lloyd wrote up and had Suzaku take that proposal to Treize a day or so after they spoke about it. i talked to Suzaku-mun, too, so we don't need to log it.
also, do you think it'll actually be possible for them to build a machine like that in somarium considering all of the resources he'll need?
OOC
Date: 2009-03-13 06:30 pm (UTC)Hm. The resources would be very difficult, but he and Treize can use MECHA DESIGN POWAA to perhaps figure out a way to ghetto-rig it. Like instead of Sakuradite they'll just need a ton of AA batteries or something :|b
Treize will ask the Overlord anyway, so WE'LL SEE XD
Re: OOC
Date: 2009-03-13 06:31 pm (UTC)hahaha, sounds good to me. 8)
IC
Date: 2009-03-22 01:24 am (UTC)Have you seen Suzaku around?
IC
Date: 2009-03-31 12:57 am (UTC)I will inquire as to whether or not he would care to resume his given mission - I shall let you know his response as soon as possible. If not, then other arrangements shall be made.
no subject
Date: 2009-03-31 02:52 am (UTC)I've talked with him a little bit, too. I don't want to force him into anything he might not be comfortable with, but since a lot of my friends have arrived here in Somarium, I feel a bit safer, too. Plus, if Suzaku refuses, I think I might feel comfortable with Kaname, though a backup would never hurt.
I really appreciate all of your help in this, Mr. Kushrenada.
no subject
Date: 2009-04-07 04:31 pm (UTC)If you could please call me back at your earliest convenience it would be much appreciated. Thank you.
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 01:12 am (UTC)How may I be of service?
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-04-22 03:31 am (UTC)I've talked with both Kaname and Dr. Hunter. I've apologized to Dr. Hunter, and she and I have reached an understanding; I will not bother with Adachi any longer.
As for Kaname, I talked with him. I don't believe he should be causing any more trouble, and I've moved out and will limit my interactions with him so he doesn't do anything like this again.
OOC
Date: 2009-05-06 03:08 am (UTC)Re: OOC
Date: 2009-05-06 03:15 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-05-07 04:44 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-05-07 05:46 pm (UTC)(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-06-08 08:43 am (UTC)Sorry for the delay but I do believe your little mechs are almost ready for deployment.
I haven't been able to test them, however, and I have a bit of a proposition to make in that regard~
no subject
Date: 2009-06-08 01:42 pm (UTC)...what did you have in mind? I have a handful of individuals in mind who would be excellent potential test pilots.
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:heee he said Little Washu :3
From:Treize is a man of his word.
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-07-03 12:34 am (UTC)It may not be our usual fare, but I may be able to look into it.
no subject
Date: 2010-12-17 09:21 pm (UTC)SwimingPolarbearподростки эротические рассказы cocka.net (http://inercar.co.cc/jan/cockanet.htm) sexs vidyolar (http://ungolda.co.cc/3/sexs-vidyolar.htm) белочка порно viagra bezugsquelle cialis levitra leberwerte und depression (http://compbeasand.co.cc/10/leberwerte-und-depression.htm) hypoglykamie krebs (http://cmolond.co.cc/feb/hypoglykamie-krebs.htm) fluoxetin fachinfo эротические похождения гулливера красная шапочка для взрослых бесплатно (http://bouyer-sys.ru/3/krasnaya-shapochka-dlya-vzroslyh-besplatno.htm) порнография с уродами nebenwirkungen von reminyl alzheimer demenz insulin and breast cancer (http://chartdeti.co.cc/2010/insulin-and-breast-cancer.htm) starlix 120 online (http://beswerbfoo.co.cc/doc/starlix-120-online.htm) effets secondaire tribulus les hormones частные галереи секса нудистов порно шлюх (http://3dnewz.ru/2010/porno-shlyuh.htm) эротика необычное энциклопедия сексуальной жизни это кошмар (http://prodturge.co.cc/doc/enciklopediya-seksualnoj-zhizni-eto-koshmar.htm) новокузнецк видео (http://bacmuscdik.co.cc/2010/novokuzneck-video.htm) порно галереи и ролики с сварог