Treize - Voice Post #001
Jan. 31st, 2009 10:37 pm*The man's voice is strong, confident - none of the hesitance newcomers to the world of Somarium usually have at first.*
My name is Duke Treize Khushrenada, commander of the Specials and Colonel in the Organization of the Zodiac. I seem to have arrived at this place without my knowledge. I doubt OZ has a presence here, but any troops who recieve this message are to contact me at once. Otherwise, assuming others can hear me through this device, I would appreciate some information about just where it is that I've ended up.
My name is Duke Treize Khushrenada, commander of the Specials and Colonel in the Organization of the Zodiac. I seem to have arrived at this place without my knowledge. I doubt OZ has a presence here, but any troops who recieve this message are to contact me at once. Otherwise, assuming others can hear me through this device, I would appreciate some information about just where it is that I've ended up.
no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 03:51 am (UTC)Seems like you've had a bad bit of luck arriving at Somarium now, Your Highness.
no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 04:17 am (UTC)So this location is called "Somarium," then? That's good to know. But why would you say that it's a bad bit of luck to come now?
no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 04:21 am (UTC)I've been hearing from other people that have made it to the courthouse that monsters we've encountered here previously have appeared again. If you can get indoors, I suggest you do so. These things can't be killed.
no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 04:34 am (UTC)I'm already inside. This looks like a small mansion, though uninhabited. I am armed, of course - you're sure they can't be killed?
no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 04:41 am (UTC)Since you're in a mansion, I'm guessing you're in the village. If you end up encountering one of the monsters, run. Seriously. The tavern in the village has been set up as one of the safe houses. Get to it if you run into trouble.
no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 06:11 am (UTC)Your advice is appreciated, though I remind you that I've only just arrived. I wouldn't have the first idea where this "tavern" you mentioned might be.
no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 06:17 am (UTC)Hn, sorry; but regardless it should be easy to spot. It's probably the only building with the lights still on. Just keep an eye out for the fountain; it's near there.
no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 06:26 am (UTC)Very well, I am grateful for the advice. May I have your name?
no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 06:32 am (UTC)*clears throat; hey, you're the military type, so we'll be nice enough to properly introduce ourselves with a salute*
Asch the Bloody, of the Oracle Knight's Six God Generals. Pleasure.
no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 06:44 am (UTC)I assure you, the pleasure is mine.
no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 06:54 am (UTC)Stay safe. Hopefully things will return to normal soon.
*click*
no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 07:04 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 04:55 am (UTC)Things are a bit complicated right now... or just more complicated than usual, I should say. Information doesn't come very easily around here.
no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 06:13 am (UTC)I've been told that there's an infestation of beasts at the moment. Is that the complication you speak of, or should I prepare myself for something else?
no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 06:45 am (UTC)The beasts are hardly a problem, a few shots will subdue them for a bit just fine. *twirls a revolver briefly* ...It is the people you need to be extra aware of.
...Ah, I already heard your name, so I should introduce myself. My name is Adam.
no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 06:49 am (UTC)A "good source," you say? Would it be misguided of me to assume that you're offering me your services, then?
no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 07:26 am (UTC)I think we ought to meet.
no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 07:43 am (UTC)And I agree. Perhaps we can arrange something that would mutually benefit the two of us.
no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 07:44 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-02-01 06:33 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-02-02 03:56 am (UTC)